SELF-ADHERING MODIFIED BITUMEN SYSTEM BENEFITS
FAST, VERSATILE, AND INSURANCE FRIENDLY
to a wide range of substrates and base piles without hot asphalt or flames. Ideal for low-slope and steeper slopes.
ENERGY EFFICIENT, ATTRACTIVE ROOFS
surfaces have been shown to reflect the sun’s rays which reduces
air-conditioning costs. Attractive ceramic granule surface cap sheets.
- No need to hire a kettle man and watch him idle below you as the rest of the crew is hard at work above
- Great for crew retention – cleaner and safer. It may even reduce insurance costs.
- Elevator portability for high-rise building projects
- Project Staging – SA Base Sheet can be exposed 90 days
- Reinforced membranes offer long-term, watertight integrity you can count on
- Ideal for building owners and facility managers who don’t want hot asphalt, flames, or fumes near building occupants
- Fast growing in popularity with its minimal disruption to building operations and the environment
FAST, CLEAN, INSURANCE FRIENDLY APPLICATION CAN MEAN LOWER LABOR AND INSURANCE COSTS,
A SYSTEM THAT’S EASY TO SELL, AND CREW RETENTION
factory-quality field seams. Especially ideal under low temperature conditions. Granule-free FASTLap® speeds end laps and offers more reliable seams.
SA-APP Cap Sheets meet or exceed ASTM D6222 Type I and ASTM D1970
PREMIUM QUALITY, COMMERCIAL GRADE PRODUCTS WITH PROVEN PERFORMANCE
- ‘True’ SBS and APP compound on the top – the traditional formulations contractors have used for years in hot and cold applications, but with no asphalt bleed out and mess
- High performance polyester reinforced mat cap sheets, and fiberglass reinforced mat base sheets
- New generation pressure- sensitive adhesive
- Patented MVACC manufacturing process produces premium membranes that meet or exceed the same ASTM standards as traditional Mod Bit, plus meet ASTM D 1970
- Years of field-proven performance – winters and summers, hot and cold climates
A Mule-Hide representative inspects all commercial projects for which a Standard System Warranty or a Premium System Warranty is requested prior to the issuance of the warranty. To be eligible for a System Warranty (either Standard or Premium), the installing contractor must be a Mule-Hide Warranty Eligible contractor.
Mule-Hide also offers a selection of Membrane Warranties that are available for residential (single family dwelling) projects.
— Roofing License 104.015114 105.005234